Phillips 66®




In 1917, Brothers Frank and L.E. Phillips launched Phillips Petroleum Company, parent company of today’s Phillips 66® lubricants brand. Ten years later, in 1927, the company opened its first service station. Rapid spread of Phillips 66® service stations continued feeding the demand for Phillips 66® Motor Oil. Phillips 66® introduced its first multi-grade motor oil in 1954 – TropArtic® All Season. In 1979, the company launched the aviation industry’s first multi-viscosity, ashless dispersant oil – X/C®.

Phillips 66® is a worldwide innovator in exploration and production of lubricant products. The brand has serviced a variety of industries, including automotive, aviation, agriculture, construction, snowmobile, motorcycle, marine and industrial segments.

Today, the Phillips 66® brand with nearly 100 years of success is known for its “Trusted People. Trusted Products.”

For more information, please visit:
http://www.phillips66lubricants.com.hk
http://www.phillips66lubricants.com